Claims Procedure for AIA Health Care
AIA Health Care is a special service that we provide to our policy holders, the policy commences with “T” and “U” in order to facilitate our insured for medical expenses under Hospital and Surgical supplementary contract (HS). This service commences at 8.00 to 20.00 hrs. Network hospitals will claim through fax or internet and we will pay directly to our network hospitals.
Conditions for AIA Health Care
- Insured must hold at least 6 months (from the effective date or the latest of reinstatement date) an in-force “Hospital and Surgical supplementary contract (HS) that is attached with Life assurance policy.
- We will assess the claims by referring to the benefits under each respective supplementary contract after hospitals submit all necessary documents via fax.
- Only network hospitals, medical centers and clinics that joins AIA Care Card project are accepted.
- AIA Health Care service is excluded for the cases below:
- A claim for critical illness or chronic diseases and policy duration is less than 2 years.
- Illness that occurred before application or falls into exclusion under each respective Hospital and Surgical supplementary contract (HS)
- Admission is in the grace period and Automatic Premium Loan cannot be done.
- Medical check-up, rehabilitation and unclear physical therapy that we cannot communicate with the hospitals via fax for more medical history.
- In case of additional documents required or specialists’ opinion is in need for accurate and justified assessment.