Successful retirement requires careful planning and a period of financial transition. Expenses change with age; early in retirement, more tends to be spent on leisure; later, health care expenses may feature more. Planning for retirement is necessary to ensure a worry-free future.
- AIA Annuity 60/85
Whether retirement is a long way off or just around the corner, it's important to start thinking early on about how much you need to save to enjoy financial independence after retirement. AIA Annuity 60/85 is designed to help you save towards your retirement. An annuity income will be provided to you during retirement, as well as high life coverage during premium payment. In addition, you can benefit from personal tax income deduction of up to 200,000 baht (not excluding rider’s premium).
- AIA Annuity FIX
Either you think that retirement is still a long way ahead, or just around the corner, it's important to start considering about how much income you really need when you retire and enjoy lifestyle you dream of during your long retirement.
- AIA Annuity Fix is a perfect retirement plan for those ages between 20-55 years, no medical checkup required.
- Receive living annuity coupons for minimum of 26 years.
- Options to choose when you want to start receiving annuity from age 55-59 years.
- Life coverage during premium payment period.
- The company guarantees at least 15 years annuity coupons. In case of death during the first 15 years after annuity coupon start, the company will pay a net present value (NPV) of the unpaid coupons which stated in the policy contract to the beneficiaries.
- The premium of AIA Annuity Fix, excluding rider’s premium, can be tax deductible from personal income at maximum THB 200,000 according to the rules under the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department No.194.